Friday Reminders – Mother’s Day Weekend edition.
Happy Friday afternoon, Central Family! It’s time for your weekly look at what’s happening at Central…
• Saturday is Community Engagement day… Oil change and Adopt-a-Block will take place, but the Food Pantry has been rescheduled until next Saturday (May 19) due to a scheduling conflict with our facilities.
• Sunday is Mother’s Day, and did you know it’s the third highest attended service in churches? Recent research from LifeWay indicates it as such, so you’ll want to come early on Sunday morning to get a good seat! Services start at 9 and 10:30a!
• Speaking of the services on Sunday morning, a special guest will be presenting in both services. The guest speaker is Theresa D’Souza Greenhough. She was born in India to Catholic parents who were touched by the Charismatic movement. Theresa committed her life to Christ and was influenced by her friendship with Mother Teresa. She attended Bible College in Canada, married, and returned to ministry in India.
• Sunday evening services are cancelled – be sure to spend time in fellowship with family and friends.
• We so appreciate all that has been given to the “Pack the Pantry” campaign – it’s been a tremendous success, and it’s only about half way through! This week’s item to bring in: household cleaners.
Looking to get the bulletin ahead of everyone? You can read it on Central’s Facebook page…here. Happy reading!
Leave a Comment